This chapter allows the application of chords in 4 voices (sounds) from the 5 chord patterns (models), their configurations, the way to modify them and the various choices of the voicings.
- The 5 chord patterns
- The transposition of chord patterns in the fretboard
- The configuration of the 5 chord
- Modifying a chord from its basic pattern
- The choice of voicings during the execution of chord patterns
- The insertion of 7ths, their location and application on the chords patterns
- Revision of the main elements of chapters I to IV.