This chapter approaches the 7 degrees in 4 voices on all major and minor keys (in 3 modes, natural, harmonic and melodic), their application on the guitar from the chord patterns with a choice of voicings to execute with the right hand.
- The 7 degrees (chords) in 4 voices (tones) on the 5 chord patterns
- The application of 7 degrees on all major and minor keys
- Suggestions of voicings for the execution in the right hand
- Identification of the nature of degrees (maj, min, etc.) and their name
- Exercises applied to the instrument.